Are you organised, positive and great with people? We are looking forapart-time superstar to be the face of our modern dental clinic on the North Shore!
We have part time reception roles available at our Smales Farm practice for any of the following shifts:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings;
4:30pm - 8pm
8:30am - 4pm
This role is imperative to our business - as you're the first point of contact and ultimately the face of the company.
We're looking for the following skills and experience:
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Admin experience
- Office skills in Word/Excel
- Honest & hard working
- Positive energy & attitude
- Confident people person
The role largely consists of:
- Outgoing calls
- Patient bookings
- Taking payment
- End of day and weekly tasks
- Patient privacy and confidentiality
Availability for extra hours such as sick cover or holiday cover would be a positive
Are you a positive, clean-obsessed DA that's great with people? We are looking for full time DA to join our Smales Farm practice!
We are looking for cover for the following hours;
Monday: 1:30pm to 8:30pm
Wednesday: 8am to 8:30pm
Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Over 2 years Dental Assisting experience and/or NZDA certification
- Honest & Self motivated
- Excellent professional etiquette
- Knowledge in Exact software
- Key holder duties & end of day tasks
- Hands on skills in: Chair side work, cross infection control, sterilization, IV sedation, CEREC, ACC & emergency treatments
Please send a cover letter with your CV
Any successful applicants will be contacted via email.
The Tooth Company is looking for a new Practice Manager for its Britomart location.
We want someone who shows initiative and attention to detail in their work, with a high level of organisation and time management.
We need someone who has strong communication skills who can also work and manage the reception duties.
Monday - Wednesday 7:30am - 6pm
Thursday 7:30am - 1pm
Other responsibilities include:
- HR in all aspects, including: recruitment & training, employment negotiations, managing staff, payroll, rosters, meetings and more.
- You will report to the General Manager and liaise with the Practice Managers at the other locations.
Our Practice Manager will be responsible for many clinical aspects,
This includes: stock control and ordering, maintaining clinical equipment and writing policies & protocols for clinical areas such as cross infection control.
- Other areas of responsibility includes creating systems for improvements across the practice, sales & marketing projects, monthly reporting, provider targets, IT management and daily tasks to see to the running of the practice.
- Management experience is essential.
At The Tooth Company we consider ourselves a family; where each person is carefully selected to add another exciting facet to our team.
If you want to join us on our adventure, check out our website to see what we're all about and you can spy on the rest of the team!! www.thetoothcompany.co.nz.
This position is available to commence from early to mid February 2021. With significant induction and training prior to commencement.
Our company ethos is to provide the best dental care in New Zealand at an affordable price. We do not cut corners and we are open and honest about all of our treatment planning and pricing. We source the best materials from world leading company’s such as Ivoclar and Henry Shein to ensure you receive the best quality treatment possible.
You will find most of the treatments on the site have an indicative pricing range however certain treatments will require consultation to tailor plans.
All of our dentist’stailor plans to suit all sorts of budgets – big or small.
The Tooth Company offers a range of different payment methods.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards (Visa and Mastercard) – EFTPOS – Cash
Internet Banking Transfer
12 Months Interest Fee Finance
The Tooth Company has partnered with QCard to provide up to 12 months of interest free finance. This means you can get underway with treatment immediately. Lending criteria does apply – one of our administration team will help you through the process.